If you cancel your registration no later than four days before your test date, you will automatically receive a refund equivalent to half of the test fee. For example, the deadline to cancel a Saturday appointment at a testing location in the India is Monday. The remainder of your payment will be retained to cover expenses for processing your registration and holding space at the test center.
- Refunds will be in INR.
- Cash refunds are not available.
- Refunds will not be given if you do not follow proper registration procedures and/or fail to present the required identification documents at the test center.
- Payments by Credit/Debit Card
- A refund will be processed and credited back to the original credit/debit card or bank account.
- Payments by E-Check and PayPal®
- A refund will be processed and credited back to the original PayPal or bank account.
- Payments by Check
- If original payment was a check, allow eight weeks after your cancellation for your refund to be processed.